National Scholarship Portal (NSP) is a gateway to avail scholarships for students who are in need of some funds from class 1st to post–doctoral level.
This mission is launched by the Ministry of Electronics & Information Technology, the Indian government, and offers multiple scholarship schemes for students who belong to minority communities, including OBC (Other Backward Class), ST (Schedule Tribes), and SC (Schedule Cast).
But every year, numerous applications get rejected as students do not have sufficient information regarding the NSP login process. With more than 70 schemes for scholarship under NSP portal, students find it difficult to smoothly login to the portal of NSP. It is advised to read the post to learn more about the NSP login process.
Overview of NSP
NSP is a digital platform that includes multiple scholarships from the All India Council of Technical Education (AICTE) and the University Grant Commission (UGC), along with scholarships which are offered by the central and state governments. If you enter via the NSP portal, then students can easily apply for these scholarship programs.
What are the schemes offered by NSP?
NSP provides a range of scholarships for minority students who belong to less-income families and want to pursue their education but have to withdraw because of a lack of funds. Hand in hand with the Central government, state government, AICTE and UGC. The NSP helps students from various sections of society and also distributes funds as per multiple schemes.
Step-by-step process of NSP login
Before beginning with the NSP login process, students need to register themselves for applying to the scholarship program. The process of NSP registration is an important step without which students will not be able to move ahead to the NSP login process. Once you are successfully registered, you can initiate the login process.
Here are the login steps which you need to follow
- First, visit the official website of NSP.
- Now click on login in the application form option.
- After this, select a fresher option, i.e., fresh 2022-23
- Now you will be redirected to a new page.
- Here enter your application ID along with password and CAPTCHA code.
- Once done, hit the login button.
- Now when the application forms open, you have to enter the following details.
- Email ID
- Identification details
- Scheme type
- Scholarship Category
- Bank account number
- Bank IFSC code
- Bank name
- Mobile number
- Date of birth
- State of domicile
- Name of student
- After filling in these details, click on the save and continue option
- Now again, you will be redirected to a new page
- Here you have to upload the scanned copy of documents which are asked on the portal.
- After this, click on the final submission button.
Documents needed for NSP login
- Verification form provided by educational institute
- Self-certified community certificate
- Community certificate
- Income certificate issuedissued by the state government
- Fee receipt of the current course year
- Self-attestedmark sheets
- Domicile certificate
- Bank account number and IFSC code passbook copy
- Bonfied student certificate from institute/school
- Aadhar card, both scanned copy and hard copy.