NBM is the Navasakam Beneficiary Management portal. It is a comprehensive online platform designed to streamline the management of multiple welfare schemes implemented by the Andhra Pradesh government. The main aim of this portal is to offer a hassle-free experience for the beneficiaries who can easily take advantage of every relevant information related to their entitlements and benefits.
Navasakam beneficiary management portal – Overview
Navasakam Beneficiary Management portal is a revolutionary platform which is designed to help manage the multiple beneficiary schemes in India. These portals were launched to enhance accountability and transparency in welfare delivery systems. This helpful platform permits beneficiaries to access information regarding their benefits and schemes.
The portal offers an easy-to-use interface which enables users to check their entitlements and to apply for benefits online.
This system has an integrated database of multiple government departments, permitting real-time updates on the scheme implementation status. This portal also offers features like aadhar card verification and digital signature authenticationfor secure transaction processing.
The portal is instrumental in simplifying the beneficiary management process nationwide. It makes sure that there are no intermediaries in offering benefits. So, it alsoreduces the chances of delay in service or corruption.
Number of beneficiaries under the Navasakam Beneficiary Management portal scheme
After the launch of the Navasakam Beneficiary Management portal by the Andhra Pradesh government, the portal has proved to be a game changer. Under this scheme, many welfare programs are consolidated into one umbrella program, making it easy for the citizens to access them.
This fantastic scheme aims to offer financial assistance and support to groups like senior citizens, students, women and farmers.
The NBM portal is an integral part of this scheme. It provides a central database that stores every beneficiary’s updates and information in real-time. With this portal’s help, tracking each beneficiary’s number has become more efficient till not more than three crore people have registered on this fantastic portal across numerous categories like healthcare beneficiaries, pensioners, and rice card holders.
What are the objectives of NBM login?
- File grievances related to schemes like social security pensioner, housing, health care, etc.
- Seek assistance from government officials via the GSWs portal.
- Access multiple government schemes like social security pensioner, housing, health care, etc.
- To enjoy the benefits, beneficiaries have to log in with the help of their registered credentials on the Portal of NBM.
- This is a revolutionary scheme which the Andhra Pradesh government in India introduced.
- The main objective of the NBM portal is to offer welfare and financial services to Andhra Pradesh citizens via a digital platform.
- This scheme aims to promote accountability, efficiency and transparency in the delivery of welfare benefits.
How can you log in to the NBM portal?
- First, visit the official website of NBM, i.e., https://navasakam2.apcfss.in/gsws.
- On the home page, click on the NBM login page button, which is located on the top right corner of the home page.
- Now, enter your username and password and hit the login button to access the portal of NBM.