Suppose you wish to apply for a government job related to groups A and B in Maharashtra. In that case, you must log in via the MPSC portal and provide information regarding multiple civil service examinations.
You can also know about the details related to the MP SIS portal. You can easily apply online via this portal. You just need to log in via the website eformsmpsc.org. If you wish to know how you can log in, read the below steps.
- Initially visit the official website, i.e. https://www.mpsclogin.gov.in
- After this, enter your username and password in the space provided.
- Next, you have to click on the login button to access the MPSC website.
After logging in successfully, you can easily apply for the online examination and then check the result examination schedule and multiple services related to the Civil Service examination of groups A and B in Maharashtra.
MPSC Forgot username or password
A username and password are essential login credentials for accessing the website of MPSC. If you have forgotten your login credentials, you can quickly recover it with the help of the below steps.
- First, visit the official website of MPSC i.e. https://mpsc.gov.in
- Now click on the login button.
- There you will see the option of forgetting your username or password.
If you have forgotten the password, then follow the below steps
- First, enter your username
- Next, select your mobile number or your registered email.
- After this, enter your date of birth.
- Now, hit the submit button.
- After this, you will receive the password recovery link on your registered mobile number and email. You need to click on the link and follow the steps displayed on the screen.
If you have forgotten your username, then follow the below steps
- First, enter your date of birth.
- After this, enter your registered mobile number in the space provided.
- Next, hit on the generate OTP option. And then, you have to enter the OTP received on the registered mobile number.
- Now, you have to click on the submit button.
- After successfully submitting details, you will get your username on your registered email and mobile number.
Also read: How to Earn Passive Income in India
MPSC online application system login
You can quickly check the hall ticket of MPSC, group B, RTO result, AMVI results, Combined admit card, eforms mpsc org in/admit card, group B exam date at the official website of MPSC, i.e. https://mahampsc.,psconline.gov.in.
Now follow the below steps to log in to the official website.
- Initially, visit the official website with the help of the link provided above.
- Now, enter your registered email address and the mobile number.
- After this, enter your login password in the box provided.
- Now fill in the CAPTCHA and then click the login button.
How can you download a hall ticket from MPSC?
You can easily download your hall ticket from the website of MPSC with the help of the below steps.
- Visit the official website of MPSC.
- Do not go to the login button and provide your login credentials to access the dashboard of MPSC.
- Now, go to the option of an MPSC hall ticket.
- Provide relevant details and hit the submit button.
- After this, click on the download button to download the hall ticket.